JOB REQUIREMENTS (SKILLS/ABILITIES):
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure and ability to prioritize work within a dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Accountable with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated client service and interpersonal skills, both written and oral .
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Solid understanding of the investment management industry.
- General knowledge and technical aptitude for working with software and technology platforms (MS Office, First Rate, FactSet, InvestEdge, Bloomberg, Advent Axys, and PSN Enterprise).
- Knowledge of investment management operations, with a focus on security valuation, portfolio accounting, or performance measurement is preferred.
- CIPM designation is desired for this role (or progress towards).
- 1-3 years related experience
- Financial services experience strongly preferred
EDUCATION / LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, finance or business preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled