JOB REQUIREMENTS (SKILLS/ABILITIES):
- Punctual, dependable and reliable.
- Possession of strong organizational skills.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, via telephone and in writing.
- Ability to work in a positive and cooperative manner with fellow team members.
- Must possess strong attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Capability to work in fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- 1 year of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EDUCATION / LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds or more
- Must be able to stand and walk frequently
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong customer service.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled